The embossed vacuum bag or also know as textured vacuum sealer bag from allfo is a further development of our proven sealed edge pouches and is available in various formats. The unique bag - available from allfo under the name FleeceVak bag - has been specially developed for customers who use their bags with a snorkel machine or a vacuum machine without a chamber. The special fleece-like structure of the bag is on the inside and is of course safe for food. If the vacuum bag is goffered, the same effect is achieved as when using chamber machines: The air is efficiently extracted and the degradation of food by micro-organisms and enzymes is effectively slowed down. This is ensured both by the vacuuming process itself and by the high-quality 90my PA/PE barrier film. In addition, the film can be sealed particularly well and thus prevents unwanted air access. Discover now the outstanding features of our vacuum bags with structure and benefit from a professional solution for efficient vacuuming without a chamber.
Vacuuming has long since ceased to be the preserve of large industries to make food last longer. Smaller restaurants, butchers and private households have also discovered vacuum preservation. To do this, they rely on compact vacuuming devices. The basic principle of vacuuming is very simple: A powerful pump removes the air from the vacuum bag and the bag is then sealed airtight. But compared to large industrial machines, smaller vacuum machines often do not have enough suction power to remove enough air from the bag. This leads to an undesirable effect: Too much air, including oxygen, remains inside the bag, which has a negative effect on the shelf life of the food. There is a solution for this from allfo: The embossed vacuum sealers!
With the structured vacuum bag, even smaller companies and private households benefit from the advantages of vacuuming without a chamber machine. The shelf life of the food is increased by three to five times through gentle vacuuming. Vacuum packing in the FleeceVak bag ensures that important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are preserved. The food retains its visual quality and does not lose its taste. Another positive aspect of vacuuming is the reduction in space required in refrigerated counters or refrigerators, as the packages become smaller as the air is sucked out. In addition, vacuum-packed food offers the possibility of deep-freezing it without the fear of freezer burn. This leaves more space in the freezer for other delicacies.
- Increasing shelf life by three to five times
- Preserving important ingredients and flavours of the food
- Space saving in refrigerated counters or refrigerators due to smaller packages
- Possibility to freeze vacuumed food without risking freezer burn
- Maintaining the visual quality
Overall, vacuuming in a structured bag offers an effective method for small businesses and private households to preserve food for longer while using less space.
Whether you are a professional chef, a passionate hobby cook or a company from the food industry - our FleeceVak bags are the perfect solution if you want to professionally preserve food with little technical effort. Find the right structured bags for this at allfo!
Our FleeceVak bags are specially designed for the purpose of vacuuming without vacuum chamber machines. Of course, we have incorporated our more than 60 years of experience in the manufacture of vacuum bags to offer you a high-quality packaging solution:
- Quality: We manufacture goffered vacuum bags from high quality materials specially selected for their strength, durability and resistance to punctures and tears. This way you can be sure that your food is optimally protected and kept fresh.
- Performance: Our structured vacuum bags are optimised for use in vacuum machines without a chamber. They provide a reliable and efficient seal to maximise the shelf life and freshness of your packaged products, while reducing the space required for storage in refrigerated counters and freezers.
- Versatility: Our structured bags are suitable for a wide range of applications. Whether you want to package meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, cheese or other foodstuffs - our structured bags offer you the possibility to optimally package and store your products.